Style and Design

This is a scam company. I ordered four chairs from Walmart.com (OJ COMMERCE shipped this product for them.

The listing was for a set of two. I ordered two sets for a total of four chairs. I received two chairs but the second set never came. I called and told them I needed the other two. I was told the listing was actually just for one (despite my card being charged for four chairs, the listing still mentioned set of two and my receipt listing set of two). I was told I would get a call back by end of day. Never happened. I called first thing Monday morning. A foreign employee refused to let me talk to anyone else and then hung up on me. I called back and was told I need to return the items for a return.

This is one of many reviews. I will also be filing a Better Business report.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at OJCommerce. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants OJCommerce to have the product delivered.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by OJCommerce and ojcommerce shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments